Thank you for making the 6th Annual Virtual AD/HD Conference a success!
Registration for the 2013 event is now closed.
We hope you will join us again next year. And in the meantime, please feel free to join our mailing list (opt-in at the top right corner of your screen) to be notified of future ADHD events and podcasts.
- - - - - - - - -
The 6th annual Virtual AD/HD Conference® is taking place this year from October 7-10 and, as always, there is no travel required. We bring the top AD/HD experts straight to you!
And I have some news about the conference that I'm super excited about, and I think you're going to love it!
In-depth Information Combined with Tons of
Practical Strategies for Managing ADHD
If you've attended the Virtual AD/HD Conference in the past, then you know that our typical format has been one hour sessions on a variety of topics. This has always been a popular format, as over 500 people attend the conference every year! But a few attendees have told us that they'd rather dig in to the core topics in ADHD, and master the information and strategies offer by the expert presenters.
So this year, we’re offering you 8, in-depth “Master Classes” on the topics that you’ve told us are the most important to you.
Each session will be 2 hours in length, including Q&A. Of course, as always, you’ll have access to the website, slides, and recordings for 3 months. These ADHD Master Classes are designed specifically to help you:
- Maximize your understanding of ADHD, and the particular ways in which it affects you
- Explore conventional and alternative treatment options
- Build and sharpen your ADHD management skills
- Discover the tips, tools, and resources that you need to make your life easier
- Get motivated to make real, lasting, positive change in your life!
Hot Topics, Expert Speakers
Here’s our 2013 Virtual AD/HD Conference®: Master Classes lineup:
- Roberto Olivardia, PhD on ADHD and Emotional Regulation
- Ari Tuckman, PsyD on ADHD, Memory, and Attention
- Linda Anderson, MCC on Organizing Your ADHD Life
- Melissa Orlov, Marriage Counselor, on Effective Communication for ADHD Couples
- Kenny Handelman, MD on Medications for ADHD and Co-Existing Conditions
- Bonnie Mincu, MCC on Overcoming Obstacles in Time Management
- David Nowell, PhD on the Brain Science of ADHD
- David Giwerc, MCC on Empowering Your Signature Strengths
How’s that for an awesome lineup? I personally reviewed attendee feedback from all 5 previous conferences to identify the topics that are most important to adults with ADHD. Then I hand-picked the ADHD experts who I knew would do an excellent job of providing both relevant information and practical success strategies.
Our expert Master Class speakers will help you:
- Understand and gain control of your emotional experience
- Improve your attention and working memory
- Get organized in many different areas of your life
- Focus on enhancing your relationships
- Identify specific medical treatment options for ADHD and co-existing conditions
- Overcome the obstacles that get in the way of effective time management
- Understand and explore how your ADHD brain works
- Recognize your individual strengths and put them to good use
You can learn more about the Master Classes here.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to connect with top ADHD experts, interact with other ADHD adults, and master the information, skills, and tools that you need to successfully manage your ADHD. And you can do it all right from your own home!
Even though the conference has already begun, it's not too late to join us! You can watch replays of the sessions, and download all the materials.
After reading about the 6th Annual Virtual AD/HD Conference®: Master Classes, I hope you're just as excited about it as the rest of us! I look forward to "seeing" you there!
Virtual AD/HD Conference Director